Enrolling your student is simple—start the process today!
Choose an education that fits your student’s life, not the other way around. You have more options than ever before when it comes to your student’s education, and virtual schooling and online learning adds flexibility and personalization to the school day.
If you’re ready to become an OHDELA family, welcome! We’re happy to have you! Enrolling your student is easy—just complete the form below to begin the process. Then, our enrollment specialists will be in touch to get additional information from you, including documents necessary for enrollment.
After completing this form, have these documents ready to go for your call from our enrollment specialists:
- Proof of Residency
- Proof of Internet (Cable/ Internet Bill):If you do not currently have internet service, please contact your admissions counselor at 800-493-8680, to request assistance
- Copy of the Official Birth Certificate or Passport
- Student Immunizations
- Income Verification Form (Free and Reduced Lunch) – Available after 7/1/2015
- Most recent Transcript or Grade Card
- Parent/ Student Handbook Signature Page (Last Page in Handbook Download)
- Only if Applicable: State Testing Scores
- Only if Applicable: Copy of Custody Order or Divorce Decree
- Only if Applicable: Special Education Documentation (All MFE/ETRs or IEP)
If you have any questions at any point during the OHDELA enrollment process, feel free to contact our enrollment specialists at (888) 878-4530—they’re available to answer your questions from 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. EST, Monday-Friday.
Start your student’s OHDELA experience today!