Enrolling your student is simple—start the process today!
OHDELA is an online, public charter school recognized by the State of Ohio. We offer students the ability to learn in a 21st Century Virtual Classroom. Students will be provided with a loaner laptop to complete their coursework. The parent/guardian is responsible for maintaining a working phone and internet connection at the place where the child is receiving their education. Live classes are vital to your child’s education and attendance is mandatory. Expect that your child will be logged into classes and engaged in school work throughout the day.
The following items must be submitted before your child’s application can be processed:
- Signed and completed Application for Admission
- Proof of Residency IN THE PARENT/GUARDIAN'S NAME, Accepted starting July 1st 2017
- Rental/Lease Agreement
- Current Utility Bill
- Paycheck Stub
- Bank Statement
- Please see Admissions Guide for examples below
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Guardianship or Custody Documents (If Applicable)
- Valid State Issued Photo ID (Parent/Guardian)
- Immunization Records
- Transcript/Special Education Records
- Income Verification Form - Coming Soon
- Request for Records - Coming Soon
- Parent/Student Handbook Signature Page - 2017 - 2018 Handbook Coming Soon
- Title 1 Compact Form
You may email a scanned copy to Admissions@delastudent.com or fax to 1-888-335-2329.
Congratulations on taking control of your child's education with OHDELA and as always, please contact one of our Admissions Counselors at 1-800-493-8680 if you have any questions on completing these steps.
We want you to secure your spot at OHDELA and be a part of our exclusive learning community. To do that be sure to submit the required enrollment documentation within 30 days.
ORC 3313.6411 states (B) When a student enrolls in a school operated by a city, exempted village, or local school district, a school official with responsibility for admissions shall provide the student's parent, during the admissions process, with a copy of the most recent report card issued under section 3302.03 of the Revised Code. You can access OHDELA’s Ohio Department of Education report card at the following URL: http://bit.ly/delareportcard